Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Preschool Starts!

Ryan had his first day of preschool at United Methodist church yesterday. This is our first year at this preschool. We are trying it out mainly because it is right across the street from Bennett. I also know the person who runs it and I feel comfortable with her. Ryan was very excited to go which really surprised me because of all my kids he likes change the least. He goes from 8:30 - 2:30 so he had to bring a nap mat. I made him one that he was really excited about using. When I came to get him he was sound asleep. I am glad he napped there so well, but if he continues to be sound asleep I think I will just get him before they take a nap so he can get a little more sleep at home. Hopefully he will continue to like school!


Although he was excited to go, Abigail was not excited to see him go. As you can see by this picture she was heart broken to see that "Rye, Rye" was staying without her. She missed him all day, but it was fun to do stuff with just the two of us, mainly shop!

No comments: