Sunday, September 21, 2008
Prayers are always answered
This past week Ryan lost his blanket. I looked all over the house for it and could not find it. I checked all of the unusual hiding places and still could not find it. He had to go to sleep without it and he was not happy. The next morning he was even more sad, but we couldn't find his blanket. Ryan was saying our morning family prayer and Jeff had him ask Heavenly Father to help him find his blanket. The kids all went to school and Ryan was still upset because he couldn't find his blanket. The thought immediately came to me look in the playhouse outside. I thought that would be a strange place for it since I didn't even know he had been in it, but I looked anyways, and sure enough there was Ryan's blanket. What a wonderful miracle. I am so thankful Heavenly Father is mindful of all our needs, even when they are as small as a blanket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment